Monday, March 3, 2008

Gothic Arches - Trash Week!

Gothic Arches has go to be one of my favorite weekly challenges!!! This week I ended up doing two arches. http://gothicarches.wordpress.com/ Recently I bought a jar of buttons and the garter piece almost made the trach can and I told myself hang on to it... you never know when you may need to use it.... TRASH TO ART.
I loved this challenge so much here is my second arch. I had picked up the black angle thing (lower left corner) off the floor earlier today and stuck it in my pocket and thought I would trash it... then I read the challenge... SO now you see it!!! Also on this are expired dog tags from our dogs DIXIE and DAISY!

17 comments:

Judy said...

Gothic arches is my favourite challenge, too!
Two great arches, love the image on the first and what a great idea using the dog tags!
Judy NZ

KardKrazy said...

These are wonderful, Lyneen. I really love the first one, with the garter belt piece across the corset.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow the are such beautiful. Wonderful arches.

Femmy said...

they are beautiful!!!

DymphieM said...

Beautiful arches. Isn't it fun to use something that is meant to be trashed?

herminesplace said...

Beautiful arches.

Trudie said...

Very very nice arch!!

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

Ooh these are pretty!!

carylsrealm said...

Beautiful arches!

Kris Dickinson said...

Super Arches Lyneen! The one with the garter thingy is da BOMB!

~*~Patty said...

Fantastic arches, the corset one is my fav! The garter is a perfect compliment, really lovely = oh la laa! :)

filetta said...

very beautiful artwork, I prefered the one...

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

très belle arche !!

friedaquilter said...

Two beautiful arches in wonderful colours!

Linda said...

I love both of these! It's so funny how something can seem like trash one moment and then turn into the perfect embellishment the next!

Klaartje said...

Both your arches are great!!

. said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your blog with me.

Cyndi Duncan
Altered Arts Magazine