Friday, April 18, 2008

RUSTY PICKLE - April Challenge

This was a great challenge from Rusty Pickle! http://rustypickle.typepad.com/picklelicious/ Made me work hard to place so much on one layout. Here is my entry... the challenge was to use all the stickers from one sheet on your layout... I used the "White Chocolate Bunnies Stickers." I love pink and brown together... I think the colors look great with the black & white photos. All products are Rusty Pickle except for the Jeni Bowlin felt flowers and Autum Leaves buttons. I had lost my scrapbooking mojo for sometime... maybe doing this will help get it back!

To celebreate my mojo returning leave a comment on this post by Friday, April 25th and I will have a drawing for some Rusty Pickle Alphas and a Stickers from the White Chocolate Bunnies collection. Be sure to check back to see who the winner is! TFL!

12 comments:

TLHarwick said...

See Lyneen, that is what I get for not READING.. LOL! You used the whole sticker sheet? WTG! Love the layout! so sweet! and the pink and brown are perfect!
xoxoxo
Trish

Shirley said...

fabulous layout, Lyneen! love the color combo!

Jennifer said...

That's adorable Lyneen! I love the pink and brown. :)

Kris Dickinson said...

Wonderful layout and design Lyneen! Did I actually miss a challenge, lol!

Rebecca Bollman said...

Lyneen! Hi honey! Oh how I've missed your voice! Are you having snow?? We've got inches. Inches!

Your lo is wonderful. Love the scrappy chic-ness of it. Hope to see more soon. :)

Take care of you.

ScrapAloha said...

Love your LO! This is an awesome line. Don't need to enter me in your RAK, just wanted to say WTG!
aloha!

ksromack said...

I don't know how you did all of that and have it look as good as it does! I, too, love pink and brown together and you are right, it's perfect for b/w or sepia photos....which I love for an older/vintage look. Great job!

Sarah said...

Wow, girl, you have been busy. Precious pictures and great layouts.
stampntxn

Elizabeth aka ScrappinQueen said...

1. congrats on the return of the mojo!

2. the layout is simply beautiful (one of my favorite color combos)

3. love those pics!!!!
xoxoxo
*E*

Kimberly said...

AWESOME challenge and I LOVE what you created with this too Lyneen! How fun...and so great to see you scrappin again too! xoxo
Loves,
K

tammiejean said...

I love it!!!

njscrapdiva said...

WOW, what a great challenge!!!
I LOVE the colors!!!
Great LO!!!
~J