Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BUSY making Cards!!!

I may not be here as much for the next few weeks... I will be making cards for my sisters design business... About 200 of them.  We are still in the process of deciding what the final design will be.  I ordered all the cardstock this evening from cardstock.com.  The card above is one I made 2 years ago.  the image is a stamp I designed for her cards.  This year I designed a scale with holly.


THINGS to CHECK OUT!!! 
Be sure to check out the Shimmer Contest at  Cut Cardstock  you will have an opportunity to be a guest designer for them!!!

Also check out Tim HOLTZ before Friday. He is haveing an awesome drawing for a big picture scrapbooking class taught by Kollete & Jason Hall.

2 comments:

Stampin' D'Amour said...

Lyneen--your Blog background looks terrific!!!

Have fun making cards! Will they all be the same design or different designs? :0)

-pamela
stampindamour.com

A Robin's Nest said...

Great card!