Monday, December 29, 2008

My Gift from Heartwarming Vintage

I received this AWESOME Crafty Secrets stamp set from 
Heartwarming Vintage over the holidays!  I haven't had time to properly thank them.  THIS IS SUCH a GREAT SET.  Click on the image for a better view, the acrylic stamps make it have a double image.

Great vintage women images with sayings:
Smile  it's your day
Girlfriend
You make my heart smile
Thanks so much
Happy Birthday
and more. 

ALL I had to do to get this is post on their blog... Keep an eye on the blog... you never know when there will be a drawing posted!!! You could be the next winner!

PS. I forgot to mention they were here shortly after I sent in my request!!!

5 comments:

Kris Dickinson said...

Wow! How fun Lyneen! Congrats and have a very Happy New Year! - Kris

KardKrazy said...

These look very cool -- I hadn't seen them before. Congrats on the win and have fun with them!

azLizJane said...

What a great set! Have fun playing/creating with it!

Liz

Robin said...

Congrats Lyneen! Happy New Year!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is a GREAT stamp set Lyneen ... you're going to LOVE it! Crafty Secrets is one of my all time favorites! Congrats and have fun with it!!