Friday, December 5, 2008

WOW!!! I am a Winner once more!!!!!

I posted a comment on the Crafty Secrets blog last night and to today I won one of the 4 drawings for BLOG CANDY and got a $26 Gift Certificate.... 

You must keep an eye on their sight... they have awesome vintage stamp sets... 

I have several: "Party Queen", "French Mail", "Fairies" and "Vintage Christmas"

I love their "Heartwarming Booklets" and own "Girls", "Wacky World", "Seasonal" and "Joys of Life".

Then there is their HOME SPUN COTTON SCRAPS and so much more..... if you like vintagethese are products you will really like....  So check the sight often for contests and drawings!!!!  

Click on the Crafty Secret label below and you will see some of my projects that I have used Crafty Secrets products!

(I have tiny a secret to share... I am participating in the "29 days of giving" and ever since I started amazing things have been happening!)

3 comments:

KardKrazy said...

I cannot believe how luck you have been lately, girl! Congrats to you...that Crafty Secrets stuff is great!

Sarah said...

I saw your name listed as a winner and thought...You Lucky Girl! Enjoy your winnings.

azLizJane said...

Congrats Lyneen! It has been a great month for you and it is only the 6th! What a nice way to celebrate the holiday season. Enjoy your goodies.