Friday, January 30, 2009

Look What Arrived in my Mail Today!

I belong to a fabulous swap that has been going for almost a year... KRIS is the most gracious host and she is a very talented artist.  Kris YOU ARE THE BEST!

Up until last month I participated in 2 sets of 9, then last month I participated in 3 sets of 9.  I must say when I got these I was amazed at all the talent!  THANK YOU LADIES!
Artists: 
Alice, Julia, me
Linda, Pam, Kathleen
Artists:
Pamela, Susie, Kathleen
Kim, Eileen, Carolyn
Artists:
Kris, Liz, Jan,
Laura, Me, Robin
Paulette, Kathleen, Anne
If I knew the artist' blog I have linked it!
This has been a fun year I will miss our swaps when we are finished in March.

4 comments:

Robin said...

WOW! You have been busy Lyneen! I bet it was so much fun getting all 3 sets! They are all fabulous and we are so lucky to have Kris as a hostess.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

You ladies are the ATC queens!! These are wonderful ... so much talent and inspiration!! And I couldn't agree more with Robin ... Kris is AMAZING!!!

Kris Dickinson said...

(((HUGS))) to you too Lyneen!

daniela said...

these are super - you guys are SO creative.