Sunday, February 1, 2009

THE ART PARTY!


First, we made molds from stamps, buttons, charms or what ever we wanted. Then we made pieces to use later.  I made small tiny hearts and flowers for ATCs and bigger pieces for cards... a couple of large pieces  I hope to use on a collage or two.  
Pictured are crowns, birds, mermaids, dominos, hearts, flowers, faces, tickets and much more.  I have a total of 130 plus pieces.  I am looking forward to using them!  Click on the pictures for a closer look.

8 comments:

KardKrazy said...

Lyneen, you guys do the most amazing stuff at your parties...what fun!

azLizJane said...

Wow Lyneen! I am continuously amazed by what you and your art pals create! The pieces are fabulous!

Liz

Shirley said...

those are amazing!

Sarah said...

Oh, what fun you guys must have when you get together. What a productive day you had!

Robin said...

I sooo wish I could come and play with you and your friends Lyneen! You have a lot of goodies to work with now!

daniela said...

wowie....those are incredible. i'm so glad you had such a great time with friends, doing what you love so much :-) xo

Catherine said...

Lyneen, You are the Queen of productivity! I love all of the clay pieces you made at the party - it sure is fun to see how they all came out! Thanks for taking such fun pictures to document the occasion - can hardly wait until the next one!

Linda said...

I had so much fun...I love our art parties!