Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cards for Winter Haven Challenges!

Here are a few cards I finished for the challenges for Winter Haven!!!

the Coloring Challenge using Chalk
the Inchie Challenge
For the Pop Up Challenge above is the outside, below the inside!

This was an interesting challenge. There was an inspiration picture of cocktail napkins!
this challenge was a Mardi Gras Arch!
The Bling challenge
This was a Naked Stamp Challenge... all you can use is ink and stamping on white paper.
I did a second entry for the coloring challenge using Twinkling H2O's

5 comments:

azLizJane said...

Wow! Lyneen, you were busy! They are all wonderful. I particularly like the teacup popup card. Very clever!

Liz

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

You were busy! I think your Mardi Gras one is particularly clever!

Robin said...

WOW! You have been a busy girl!! I really love all of them but the bling challenge card is really stunning!!

Catherine said...

Wow, Lyneen! What wonderful cards. Love your pop-up and the chalk and the H20s... you've certainly been busy! They're all lovely!

Kris Dickinson said...

You've been VERY busy! These cards are wonderful! I especially love the Mardi Gras Arch!