Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gothic Arches - TAG

Gothic Arches Challenge theme is TAG... include a tag on your arch... I am happy how my arch came out this week.  THANKS for the challenge!

The background is alcohol inks, stamped with SU print pattern, then embossed with pearl. The chip board is Maya Road and the image is from the Tim Holtz collection at Stampers Anonymous.  I stamped the image once in green for the main piece and then again  in red for the tag which is a crystal sticker.  Additional crystal stickers line the bottom... 

10 comments:

AliMayes said...

That is superb!! I just must get myself some Tim Holtz stamps too.
Ali xx

Karen said...

gorgeous rich colors..yes Tim Holtz IS the bomb!!

Robin said...

Wonderful arch with beautiful colors!

herminesplace said...

Fabulous arch

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Lovely arch, great colors and such a nice message too!

KardKrazy said...

That is a great arch, Lyneen. I have that stamp, too, and love it!

Linda said...

This is one of my favorite stamps. I love how you've used the crytal tag!

Catherine said...

What a beautiful arch! Love the red and lime green, and the double wings and "be yourself" tag. Lovely!

Kris Dickinson said...

Stunning piece Lyneen! The colors are gorgeous!

Lynn Stevens said...

Great little fairy tag