Sunday, March 29, 2009

MY HOUSE!

This week MY HOUSE embodies two challenges.  First, da ma maison il ya, there is a misunderstood king in the house. Second, Art Creations Friday #19 provided the image of the boy (I used in the house) to incorporate in a card/project.  Finally my roaming card gnome made it into another one of my projects!  I am having such fun with the Gnome from Rubber Soul! Art Creations Friday  image of boy to be used!  I even used my Keep Calm Carry On stamp in the background (you can see it if you enlarge the picture)!!!!!

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Lyneen, Yet another gorgeous card! Love the way you combined the 2 challenges - very clever! The colors are beautiful. And, there is that cute gnome again!

Kris Dickinson said...

I LOVE your house Lyneen! The colors are awsome and I spy the cute little gnome!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

wonderful combo of challenges, your house looks wonderful, the gnome makes me giggle!

Femmy said...

this is just great!!!

Judy said...

Great fun creation, excellent take on the 2 themes, clever you!
JudyNZ

herminesplace said...

Gorgeous house!

Maureen said...

He looks good in your house!

cctigrou said...

great fun house!!! love it!

Théalie said...

Jolie maison, je te remercie de ta participation.