Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BARN YARD ANIMALS!!!

This past weekend Dad and I went on one of our excursions... almost every weekend we journey to one, two even three of our favorite antique stores.  This weekend  there was a sign on the side of the road BARN SALE - Antiques, Park in Pasture.  YIKES, my first thought was with the cows!  We parked in the pasture, thankfully no cows were to be found... but we did come across a few barnyard friends.  I was glad I had my camera along.

Bird house on one of the buildings.
Horse on top of  a barn!
Couple of hens running loose.

EMU? On the farm??
Peacocks were everywhere...
Or was I seeing the same one that just kept moving around?

Here is a young male (1 yo) just about to get his tail feathers.

4 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

You sure have an eye for pictures!! These are gorgeous!! TFS!

Catherine said...

Oh my - what a fun day! These bird pictures are wonderful. Great pic of Dad, too. And, absolutely LOVE that birdhouse!!! Can't wait to find out more details about where you were and what else you discovered!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

These photos are so cool Lyneen ... thanks for sharing your day with us! How nice that you & Dad spend this quality time together ... you will treasure these moments always!!

daniela said...

oh i just love all these photos! what a neat looking place. how fun!