Thursday, June 18, 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On - Ride Your Bike!!!!

All the stamps are from Rubber Soul... I love the Keep Calm stamp and my new favorite is the Bike with the Basket of Flowers, the little bird is a separate stamp on the side of the bike!!!! 

If you have the one of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" stamps and have cards or projects you have made with it please got the Flicker Keep Calm site and post them... we would love to see your art!!! Or visit and see what everyone is creating with the stamps!    

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! Love that sentiment!! What a pretty card too!! :) Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Cazzy said...

I love that card, where can I get that stamp (cos I need more stamps, everyone knows that).

Cazzy x

Cazzy said...

I found it, can't afford the postage - do you do it unmounted?

Catherine said...

Another great card made using this stamp! Love the bike you used here, and the calming greens. You really started something!

daniela said...

keeping calm, on my bicycle, with a bird. seriously, what could be better?