Sunday, July 19, 2009

Recent cards I made to send off to CFH...

Cards for Hero's Mission is: To support our nation’s armed forces by sending blank greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

There are several challenges going on at CARDS for HERO's.  August 15th is the dead line for the Christmas Challenge here... Please take the challenge with me!

The cards below are a few I finished the last couple of weeks (remember these are blank cards for our troops to send home).  I have other patriotic cards that I send with a message of thanks and appreciation inside! 

Now onto CHRISTMAS!  Please join us in making cards for OUR HERO'S.






2 comments:

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Makes me wish I had a significant other so I could send her lovey-dovey notes.

Catherine said...

These are great, Lyneen. The Heroes will certainly be appreciative to have such lovely cards to send home.