Monday, August 17, 2009

Altered Tin Swap Partner!!!


I have joined an Altered Tin Swap... the tin above was done by Linda, the host of the swap! I am so excited to join this Swap for the very first time!  Please check out our group photo.   My partner is Leslie from Oklahoma.  I have to share her blog with you, she has an amazing creative space full of inspiration... please check out Junkgirl Studio!  From her blog I can only guess pink is her favorite color...   

Then from Junkgirl I hopped on over to My Desert Cottage, Karen's site is full of even more inspiration.  Check out her Amazing News from the magazine "Where Women Create".

Now to find a tin!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

That tin work is fabulous! How beautiful.... I've got to try this now! I'm thinking of a tribute idea with things from sister to sister stuff in the tin! Thanks for sharing.