Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Weekend I was in California

Went for a quick trip to Pleasanton, California to see my Aunt, Uncle and Mom.  They asked me what I would like to do... now that is a crazy question to ask me.  OF COURSE I want to check out the local antique store!!!  What a great find.  We had so much fun in the store.  I will share more of my trip later.
See the popcorn wagon at the front door... 
there was fresh popcorn for the taking... YUMMY!
Now is this a scary chandelier!
I have always loved carousel horses.
This advertisement on the wall caught my eye.
These are kind of SPOOKY!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like an interesting place... and you're right - those candles are kinda spooky!

Lynn Stevens said...

Looks like a great vacation, I love antique shopping!