Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sneak PEAK

Here are a couple of sneak peak pictures of the altered tin I mailed out today.  "A Swap for All Seasons"... I had fun gathering all the little goodies to fit in my small tin.  some things were too big or I had too much and had a terrible time deciding what would go and what would stay.  In the end I was really happy with all the treasures.  SO HAPPY I had a hard time mailing it off.  I would have loved to get my little tin myself.

Now I have to wait patiently for the mailman to deliver my tin from my partner.  I can't wait to see what treasures it will hold.  I hope it arrives tomorrow.  




I spy a flower, key, gold and silver, lace, something round, something blue and something pink!



3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Looks like a lot of wonderful goodies, someone will be very happy!

Shirley said...

Fun! Can't wait to see what you get!

Catherine said...

Can't wait to see the full reveal - I know your swap recipient will LOVE it!