Saturday, December 12, 2009

Library Pocket Book - Back by Demand

Back by popular demand just in time for Christmas the "Library Pocket Book."  This class session has been added to the schedule due to requests.  Bring a friend and enjoy the class together.  

December 12th  - 10AM to 12 Noon


Create this unique book using library card pockets that you can fill with mementos or use it for a gift certificate. This book makes a great gift to show someone how special they are for Christmas or any occasion. This could be one of your last minute handmade gifts you make this giving season!  You will leave with a book ready to be filled.  All supplies furnished to create a book with pockets ready to fill. You will leave with "How To" instructions for your next book. Come see the sample in the store. (Note: Product will vary from sample)






See other classes offered at Rubber Soul HERE!

8 comments:

A Dancing Mango said...

Hi Lyneen,
I don't even know how I got to you blog, but I saw Garboodles give away and I stopped to read it, and then Saw MINE GIVEAWAY.. HOW NICE OF YOU!
Thank you so much for doing this. I love your art work and you certainly are one special lady to do this for me..
Hugs, Darlene

Kristin said...

I have no idea how I ended up here but I sure am glad I did! I need to follow here a bit! Where do you get the library card holders? The idea of this book is beyond, I want to make it so bad!

Anonymous said...

I just found your website from the Tim Holtz tag site. I love, love, love your poem to Tim. It was so very clever.
Your site is so well thought out. I too love ATCs. Aren't they wonderful.
Thanks Connie NH

the wild raspberry said...

so cute!!
happy holidays~
chasity

DayPhoto said...

What a clever idea! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Comments are always welcome!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Beth Niquette said...

What an inspiring idea! I found you via The Dancing Mango. I understand you're having a giveaway, and I'd like to be included.

This is a lovely blog! As I said before--I'm feeling quite inspired.

Linda said...

I love your library pocket books Lyneen...have fun today!

Deebi27 said...

I like your library pocket book idea, but I live nowhere near you. Can I get the info on the process anyway? I am new to your blog and would also like to sign up for regular emails. Thanks! deebi27@tds.net