Saturday, December 5, 2009

Star Book Class at Rubber Soul 12/5

You will find me at Rubber Soul teaching the Star Book...
Create this little photo book for that hard to buy for person….mother, grandparents, teacher will all love this treasured gift. Your star book will be ready for photos when you leave class.  In class this book will be done in holiday colors Red & green.  

Sat, Dec 5th 10-Noon 
(Note: Sample, products used in class will vary.)

Check the Rubber Soul schedule for all classes available HERE.  

6 comments:

daniela said...

i love this star book lyneen, and lots of people admired it today :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... wished I lived closer ... this is amazing and looks like great fun to create!!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

this is fabulous! wish I loved closer also...hope you have a blast with your class!

Julie said...

Wow! What a fabulous book! Wish I could go to the class--what fun! I have no wonderful shops with classes here--poor me!

Miki said...

I wish I could join your class, Lyneen. I need another Christmas gift! Unfortunately, that day is already booked! Those taking the class will love it!

junkrescuerbeth said...

This star book idea is splendid! It looks like a fun and useful project. Happy holidays!

Beth of Salvage Studio