Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THIS FRIDAY at RUBBER SOUL!!!

Thought I would share, just got this in an email!!!  

Rubber Soul is having a special day FRIDAY... 



ho ho hope to see you friday!


Hope to see you at Rubber Soul in Poulsbo this Friday!
We'll make it worth your while...

The first 40 customers to bring in a copy of this email (you can bring a copy of this post) this Friday, get a goodie bag  (with purchase) that includes the Wordsworth clear set "I'm So Glad" - a $12 value. Also, all  Rubber Soul-brand clear sets will be on sale for 40% off!  Friday only!

You must bring this email (you can bring a copy of this post) to receive your gift bag and the Rubber Soul clear set offer.

Rubber Soul will open at 8a.m. 
this Friday, November 27th.

Lots of new stuff in store. Come check it out!
Hope to see you and thanks for being a part of the Rubber Soul family!

I know I am going to do some of my Christmas shopping at Rubber Soul on Friday!!!  Thanks RUBBER SOUL!!!

No comments: