Friday, December 4, 2009

Altered Swap Cabinet Card


I participated in an Altered Cabinet Card swap this month at A Swap for all Seasons... If you can't tell by my blog I love vintage!!!!  Well, I checked my confirmation notice with the USPS and saw my Altered Cabinet card was delivered to April yesterday... I sure hope April of the ArtChics liked it... I love the one I received yesterday... here is what I sent..
I created an Angel that could be hung for the holidays!
Supplies

Cabinet Card

Doily

Lace

Pearl beads

Pipe-cleaner for arms

Doll Hair

Chenille Pipe-cleaner for halo

Vintage Scrapart angles

Foil Wings

Stickles

Eyelets

ribbon

Embellish with musical instrument

Light color Copic for blush

Glue


Tools

Crop-a-Dile

Craft knife



In the box were all these goodies!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hi Lyneen, What a beauty. All those details you added are amazing. How do you sort and find all those little things when you are creating?
What exactly is a cabinet card? Thanks for sharing...