Friday, December 4, 2009

The French Factrice


I found this AWESOME SITE "Postcard Friendship Friday" week while hopping around on blogs.  Did you know the word 'factrice' is French for postmistress.  So what is it all about... 
Have a blast with this mail theme! Examples include: any type of postcard, a photo of a mailbox, mailman, a stamp image, postcard altered art, or simply a photo of something that you find 'Postcard Perfect' etc etc etc!

It sounds like so much fun and if you didn't know I have a collection of postcards that is beginning to burst at the seams.  If I can't find what I want I just ask my father-in-law and he searches his massive collection.    

This weeks theme is Writers Block and I thought this was the perfect post card. 


4 comments:

Holly Moore said...

Oh such a pretty Postcard! Jealous of your collection bursting at the seams. :) Today was my first post too, but I realize now that I completely missed the theme idea. Yours really is perfect though!

Mary said...

Great card, and such a nice sentiment. Welcome to PFF!

Shaunna said...

Gorgeous card! And the rest of your site looks neat too... :) Happy PFF!

Marie Reed said...

Hiiii! Welcome to PFF! It's so great to meet your blog. This card is such a gem. I like the back just as much as the front too:)I'll go ahead and reshare your link to next Friday so that you get even more comment love on this post!