Thursday, December 3, 2009

PLAY DATE CAFE CHALLENGE PDCC07!

I want to get back into doing a few challenges a week... I miss them so much.  Challenges seem to keep the creativity flowing in me.  I also miss seeing what other are doing and hopping around to the other challenges posted.  So here I am posting my first of two challenges I did last night
Play Date Cafe's Challenge PDCC07 was to use Red, Green and White.  

My layered papers are Graphics 45 (I love their papers), Creative Imaginations, a scrap of red  I punched scallops, tore a strip from an old music sheet and repeatedly stamped Happy Holidays (Rubber Soul).  The image is from vintage scraps; with Stickles on fur trim of Santa's hat and coat and mounted with pop dots.  Final touch is the ribbon.  See other submissions HERE

While I was blog hopping and commenting on all of the challenges posted to Play Date Cafe I happened upon this CANDY.... YUMMY.... go here by 12/6 to check it out.!!!

6 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Hi Lyneen..thank you for visiting my blog so I could find your cyber home and your gorgeous artwork. Your blog is so bright and cheery! Beautifully created Santa and love how it shimmers. I have joined your followers list as I look forward to many return visits. I extend an invitation for you to join me on my followers list as well. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Gayle (from Canada)

CelticWoman said...

Lyneen, great retro/vintage card, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

Julie Ranae said...

Love this entry for The Play Date Cafe Challenge....so glad you are up for the challenge and we look forward to having you each week!

Sarah Anderson said...

gorgeously vintage/retro Santa image - love him :)

*Alison* said...

WOW.. what a NEAT creation.. I LOVE the Santa.. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe.. :) HUGS

Julie said...

Fabulous Christmas card, Lyneen! Love those Graphic 45 papers! So glad you could play along with us this week at The Cafe'!