Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Be still My Heart!!! VALENTINES at RUBBER SOUL!

I am seeing HEARTS...
I LOVE RUBBER SOUL STAMPS!


Rubber Soul has the cutest new line of Valentine stamps.  If you look carefully a few of them have a second stamp on the side! TWO for ONE!!!  I can't decide if the dog or the mouse are my favorites, maybe the monkey!  I know I really like the typewriter.  I am fortunate enough to live close to the Rubber Soul brick and mortar store,  you can check out these and more at their online store HERE.  


5 comments:

Anne~fiona and twig said...

Those are so cute! I'd never heard of Rubber Soul stamps, so thank you for introducing me to them.

Also, thanks for introducing yourself to ME, it allowed me to discover you and your darling blog!

Have a great week,
Anne

Jeanette said...

I never heard of rubber soul either. Cute stamps. I am going to check out your store.

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

I like the cupcake!

Tany Sol said...

I like sweet monkey and cupcake!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi!!
I Love the puppy!!! Almost looks like my boys!
I'm feeling the pressure now that I know you are a teacher of cards for our swap!!! Ugh!!!
Have a great weekend.
Deb :)

Love the red shoes and your vintage tins:)