Sunday, January 17, 2010

Checking out the Site!

I took Dad to see where we would be selling our goods.  We went to town and checked out the store and them had lunch and coffee at Cups.   Here are a few photos of our day.
This is the store front of Cats Meow in downtown Poulsbo.

We will have the 14 x 14 glass shelf unit Dad is standing next to.
This how full the current resident has it filled.  This in one shelf of the display!
Here is where we stopped for lunch... I love Poulsbo.
Cups is just across from the quilt store!

4 comments:

The Lucy and Dick Show said...

I can hardly wait to see what you 'll fill those shelves with! Thanks for stopping by my Silver Hollowware Blog! My other Blog: My Secrets for Happyness is a little more varied. I invite you to have a look!

Teresa said...

Lyneen... what a great looking place. Makes me want to come in and browse around!!!! Good luck with this venture and wnat a great way to spend time with your FIL.

Lynn Stevens said...

How exciting, What an adorable quaint town and storefront. Keep us posted!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It looks like a great antique shop to be selling your treasures at!
Congrat's to the 2 winners also!
Deb :)