Monday, February 22, 2010

Must See Dresses at Alice and Camilla!

Alice and Camilla have some of the most amazing dresses.  Margaret is the artist behind these wonderful creations.  I want to join her and create my own closet full of dresses!  I am sure I can find a box some where in my stash.  Please visit Alice and Camilla and you will know why I am so excited.

First read about her 2010 Project HERE!

Then check out what was hung in the closet last month...  January dress HERE!

Recently hung in the closet is her February Creation HERE!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

silly girl! You remarked on my blog changes, but you had the addy wrong! An extra p or t!
anyway:


Go to either http://Bungalowbling.blogspot.com for my crafting and daily life blog..........


and/Or:
http://Willowbrooklane.blogspot.com for my memoirs........

Hugs to you and yours!
Shell

Margaret said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! very exciting! Margaret

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Those are very cool! I've never seen anything like them.

Teresa said...

This is a beautiful idea! Love those dresses. Really sparks my imagination! Thanks for the link!