Friday, February 5, 2010

Silver Sunday #6 - NEW SILVER!

This is the final week of SILVER SUNDY... 
THANKS BETH for hosting this event.  
I didn't realize how little silver I actually owned.
I really enjoyed seeing all the other Silver Posts.
What a sweet mini tea service. The pot holds 2 cups.  
This would be just for show
I picked this silver set up at a thrift shop...
It will be for sale in the antique store shortly.
It is so hard to take pictures of polished silver with out reflections!
Visit the other Silver Sunday posts HERE at Gypsy Fish!

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Very lovely and traditional. I am sure that is going to sell right away, its beautiful. Happy SS...

Sylvia

Mimi said...

I ♥♥♥ that silver tea service, it is stunning!

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

I have the same little set! I just didn't show it YET! I love to use the sugar and creamer when I have a lady over for tea!

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

It is a beautiful set...I'm sure it will quickly go home with someone.

Sue

Brynwood Needleworks said...

What a sweet little set!
Happy Silver Sunday.
xoxo
Donna

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

What a pretty service. I'm sure it will sell quickly. It is hard to take photos of shiny silver without reflections!
Blessings,
Marcia

Gypsy Fish said...

Shiny shiny shiny ....just so pretty. Thanks for playing along...See you next Sunday for season 2 and the SS giveaway reveal.
{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth