Monday, February 8, 2010

A Special Valentine I mailed today!

This is Valentine I dropped in the mail today for a one on one swap.  I did go a bit overboard... I am sure the recipient will love it.
The Valentines are from my collection.
The owl is in a pocket. 
And can be pulled out!
When you open the card there is a surprise!!  
Several vintage Valentines.

Flip up the the banister boy and there is another Valentine under him.  
Another drops to reveal the  sweet girl with a kitten. 
Close ups of a couple of the Valentines inside. 
Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Lyneen Sweetie...
I so wish I was the recipient of this beautiful Valentine. What love you put into it. Overboard? I don't think so. It is just perfect, special and so spells "LOVE".

Thank you for sharing your special card with me today. I love it. You are very good with making them.

Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs and so much love...Sherry

Beth Niquette said...

I found you on Catherine's blog page. WOW! This is wonderful! I LOVE these cards and how you used them.

I am a lover and collector of Valentines Day Cards! lol

Have a wonderful day!

Kris Dickinson said...

These Valentine's are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.