Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Swap - Part Two Reveal

Linda at A Swap for All Seasons always has amazing swaps.  I love giving and getting... my partner this time was Deb at GarageSaleGal.  I was so excited when I received her email and she loved her package.  This is what I sent to Deb.
Remember the RED SHOES from a few seeks back!
Here is one of them ALTERED for my Valentine Swap partner!
I am so pleased how it turned out!
This little dish was filled with buttons, lace and other do-dads!
Here are a few Valentine cards I made with few of my ATC's
Sorry for the poor quality in lighting. 


I altered a box with sheet music and paint.

This is a picture of the selection of goodies sent!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Love Love Love the shoe! how adorable. I love the idea of using sheet music to cove a box. i think I'll file that idea away for later use. Thanks for so much inspiration!

Julie Ann said...

Oooh- your altered shoe is just perfect for Valentine's day!! Such sweet gifts and delightful goodies! Love your ATC cards! What a lucky girl :)

Linda said...

You have one very lucky swap partner! What a fabulous and fun package you sent!

Linda

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Wow-lucky lady. This must have been such fun for all of you!

Sue

Catherine said...

Oh my! Look at ALL of those amazing goodies! And, red shoe is just the "tops!" You are one cool swap partner!

Melissa Jenkins said...

I love it! Love love the shoe idea. So cute. :-) I just found your blog while blog surfing...I love your design style! Very vintage and cute. :-)