Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Swap - Part One Reveal

I joined the Valentine Swap at A Swap for All Seasons.  I had so much fun with this swap. Today Part One Reveal - I will share with everyone what I received in the mail from my swap partner GarageSaleGal! Tomorrow I will reveal what I sent.  I had sooooo much fun opening
the box.  IT WAS STUFFED with so many great things created by GarageSaleGal.
I didn't get a picture of everything in the box or the cute label Deb made.  I did get a snap shot of everything before I started using, dispalying or stashing things away.
This is the sweetest tag that Linda made.
The altered candy heart box with YUMMY chocolate that didn't last the night!
I collect Vintage Valentines, these are welcome additions! 
CUTE CUTE CUTE Valentine Picks...
Love the altered Matchbox... did I tell you I LOVE buttons!!!!  
I spy some wonderful buttons.
Heart Peeps... I didn't know there were HEART PEEPS!
I LOVE THIS HEART LACE!
I love swaps!

2 comments:

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Oh how fun! She picked out perfect things for you!

Sue

Pearl said...

Oh what FUN!
I've done alot of swaps with Deb, so I know the excitement you had opening all of the sweet treasures she sent! Everything looks awesome ~ I'm fond of the sweet little matchbox ♥
Really enjoyed seeing the goodies you sent to her, as well. You did a great job on the altered shoe!
Hope you have a wonderful day...

~ blessings ~
Pearl