Thursday, March 18, 2010

FRIDAY & SATURDAY!!!

So much is going on this weekend.... This is where I will be!!!

Mixed-Media Market is both Friday and Saturday from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.  Check out the vendors and get directions HERE!  At this market there is a glass artist, jewelry artist, bead artist, paper artist, fabric and lots of vintage items.  If you are in the area please stop by and ask for me!  I am one of the vendors!

Friday at 6:00PM the auction starts.  If you go to the Westsound Auctions this is one you will not want to miss.... Check out the pictures HERE. There is some really cool looking stuff!  Bring an appetite.  CJ's makes a GREAT BURGER!!!!  More info on the auction site.

Sunday I plan to stop by Cat's Meow and add a little inventory to my space.  When the sun is shining like it did today downtown historic Poulsbo is a great place to take a stroll.  Maybe I will see you? 

If you haven't already enter my giveaway HERE.

2 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Lyneen. I am your neighbor on the OWH blog hop. Just popped by to say HI.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very busy girl!!!
Have a great weekend.
Deb :)