Friday, March 12, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday ~ Easter

Time to start thinking of spring and Easter... I think this is such a majestic clutch of chicks, Just look where they are feed.  In the PALACE!!!  It looks like they must be royal chicks!  The Prince of all people is feeding them.  Maybe they are PETS?
This was a greeting sent to friends in town.
In this image you can see the embossed image.
Post card Friday is the hosted by the our new "Fratice"  BETH
Check out other postcards here!
The word 'factrice' is French for postmistress.  

7 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

How very unusual! I love this postcard! I wonder...pets? Could be! I fondly remember my banti chicken friends from childhood!

Happy PFF!

Irene said...

How adorable, love it!

Christine H. said...

It's really cute...and if they're that big already as chicks, imagine what giant chickens they'll be.

Postcardy said...

I wonder if there is some significance in the diminutive size of the prince? The flowers are huge in relation to the prince too.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Altogether a very unusual card and a lovely one to have! The prince's feet look as though they are carved from wood.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

very cute! And so much to great examples of your creativity to see on your blog too :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
(thank you for stopping by, and for your kind comment. I am happy you enjoyed my artwork.)

Patti said...

I love the whole postcard Friday thing...I have seen it on other blogs. Maybe someday I will participate. I am sure you run into a lot of cool stuff in your antique place- I would love that! Happy St. Patrick's Day!