Friday, March 5, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday ~ Puget Sound Bell

I wanted to learn a little more about my Puget Sound "BELL" so I goggled the publisher Central News of Tacoma Washington.  Well was I surprised I ended up at the Tacoma library site.  On the search page I entered Puget Sound and got a nice selection of cards to view! THEY HAVE an EXTENSIVE collection of postcards and many of them are online!!!!
I learned that this cards is circa 1910

Visit other PFF participants at Beth's our host for the week!

6 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Hello! It's rather exciting for me to be a part of PFF! I love the postcard you put up. How very interesting.

Have a wonderful Friday!

Joy said...

How far out is that bell, luckily it looks a calm sea. Maybe she would become one of those girls who would stand on the wings of aeroplanes.

MuseSwings said...

Lovely bell belle. Hope she has cotton in her ears! Happy PFF!

Mary said...

usually you see seals on those buoys instead of belles!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I hope she's holding on tight! You wouldn't catch me posing like that.

Postcardy said...

That's a fun postcard!