Monday, May 24, 2010

Hit Me Over the Head with a 2 x4!

QUOTES ON BOARD! You will get a laugh out of this!
This LINK is the first video of their new ad campaign on YOUTUBE for Quotes On Board, LLC.  Enjoy viewing and feel free to send it to all your friends.   Their goal is to get it circulated and get the word out about Quotes on Board, “Say it on a 2 x 4”.

Some of the 2 X 4 Quotes


If I ever say...


I'm going to volunteer again...

I'm going to ski a black diamond again...

I'm going to remodel a bathroom again...

I'm going to get married again...

I'm going to golf with my wife again...

I want another pair of shoes...

I'm going to fix a toilet again...


Hit me over the head with a 2 x 4


Here is the link to their website “SAY IT ON A 2x4” where you can view all the  2 X 4 QUOTES!  


Why am I sharing this with you.... There is a story behind Quotes on Board, the sisters in THESE ARTICLES are my sisters!!! 

THANKS FOR VIEWING!

1 comment:

Lori said...

That's funny! And I can totally relate to the dog one....