Saturday, July 31, 2010

Now in Simply Renewed!


I wanted you all to be the first to know I have added a new outlet for my vintage ephemera and other great vintage finds. I joined the other vendors earlier this month at SIMPLY RENEWED, Downtown Bremerton. I have been really busy getting things in the store so you haven't seen much of me lately. I will be posting pictures from time to time or letting you know what I have just added to the collection that is for sale!


Currently you will find in the ephemera for sale:

  • Over 100 vintage postcards
  • Life Magazines from the 50s’
  • Woman’s Day Magazines when they were just 7 cents
  • Other misc magazines
  • Vintage Valentines
  • Cabinet Cards
  • Bird Plates (some Audobon)
  • Vintage Cards

Other non paper items include:

  • Numerous vintage Salt & Peppers
  • Vintage Cameras
  • Avon bottles ( Some still full)
  • Jewelry
  • Vintage Ladies gloves
  • Misc Vintage dishes
  • and MUCH MORE!


ARRIVING SOON

A collection of old handkerchiefs

Vintage bottles with glass stoppers

more ephemera!


Please stop by and ask Peggy, Jeannie or Val for Lyneen’s section. Oh and by all means check out all the other treasures while you are there. More later!



Simply Renewed * 301 Pacific Ave. * Bremerton, WA. * USA * 98337 Phone: 360-479-4101

at the corner of Pacific and Burwell

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Lyneen...I loved seeing your new space! I'll be back to visit soon.

Stampin' D'Amour said...

Hey Lyneen-

That is so COOL that you have a space at an Antique Mall! Isn't it so much fun?! I have one too at my local Antique Mall (for all of my Barbie & Vintage Fisher Price Toy Collection).

I'll have to remember to visit there whenever I am in the Washington area. :)

-pamela

Peggy said...

We are really excited to have Lyneen as a dealer in Simply Renewed. She brings to the store paper ephemera which is my personal favorite. Please if you stop by to see Lyneen's space make sure to say Hi! I look forward to meeting all of her fans.

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Sounds like fun!