Monday, August 16, 2010

Gothic Arch Challenge - Back to School

Gothic Arches is one of my favorite challenges, beginning this week the challenge will be posted bi-weekly. This week I did a simple arch of the "Back to School" challenge. The image was too cute to change much. This is from a vintage postcard and was actually a Valentine.


FRIENDS are FOREVER

Image from personal ephemera collected

Sentiment stamp-PSX

Small Bird-Rubber Soul

Gold Paint Pen


Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is the sweetest arch ever, Lyneen!

Robin said...

This is adorable Lyneen!

Shelly said...

Too cute!

Sorry we'll miss you on Thursday!
Let's try again!

Will phone you.

Hugs and love,
Shell

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lynne,
Very, very sweet!!! Love how you used a Valentine and the colors are great.
Warmly,
deb :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How sweet, lovely young couple.

Femmy said...

what a sweet couple!!! beautiful arch!!

Faye said...

This is so adorable. You're right, the image is too cute to mess with. They look sort of like the Campbell soup kids. I wonder if the same artist might have done them. It's a terrific arch depicting back to school.

Stampin' D'Amour said...

SUPER adorable, Lyneen! :)


-pamela

Nancy Maxwell James said...

what a darling arch! I just love the sweet image you used and the gingham border! precious art! thanks for playing!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Oh my so adorable,,,,,i love the pict,,,,,,oh my,,,,,, please let me know your e-mail to nicecrane@yahoo.com and I´´ll send you a free copy of my gothic Arch,,,and all over a Gift Certificate to use in my Store,,,,, I think you´´ll enjoy it.

Ignacio

Joan said...

I just love this ! those kids are so cute, beautiful arch