Monday, August 30, 2010

Gothic Arch Challenge - Daisies

This week the challenge at GOTHIC ARCHES is DAISIES. I live with a Daisy in my home she is our fur baby... at first I was going to do an arch with her... but I have been dying to play with my digital arches from NICECRANE DESIGNS.

Close up of Alice!

WONDERLAND:

Arches & Alice - NiceCrane Design digital images

Daisy’s - Martha Stewart

Clock Stamp Rubber Stampede

Text from an “Alice in Wonderland” Book

Stickles


On this card I layered two arches digitally over Alice, the third arch I cut out and popped it with foam tape.



Here is our Daisy! Sleeping...

To see more beautiful arches please stop by Gothic Arches.

10 comments:

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous arch and I love those daisies!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Oh my , Oh my , Oh my,,,,,amazing work here,,,,,,,,,,.Incredible use of my Arch,,,,I love the yellow tones,,,,,and all over the 3D daisies,,,they looks supberb. and your creativity with Alice is unique,,,,very well done,,,,wowww,,,,,congratulations,,

Dezinaworld said...

Ohhh i do love your gothic arch piece its stunning !! Daisies are so pretty arnt they ? Also love your cutie 'Daisy' doggy ... aww bless
hugs June xxx

Effie said...

Fab arch... cute dog too!

Netty said...

Fabulous, Annette x

Evelyn S. said...

Love it!! I just ordered some of the arches and hope to use them soon.

stampdiva said...

This is such a stunning arch.love everything about it. If "Daisy" is ever in need of a new home I could give you my adress, Daisy is incredibly cute :) Lynne M

Lyneen said...

Daisy will be with us forever... she is now 10, been with us since she was a puppy. I will remember your offer if there is ever a need.

Kris Dickinson said...

Your arch is wonderful Lyneen and I love the picture of your "pup". So sweet! ((HUGS)) Kris

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

I always love anything with Alice and you did a superb job giving her a gothic arch to play in :) Love your little Daisy too! I have two schnauzers so I know how much fulfillment a fur baby can bring to your life :)