Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Theme Thursday - Children

A little late... almost time for the current weeks theme. To see other cards this week go to Theme Thursday HERE!
Oh So Sweet
Pearls-Memory Box
Oh So Sweet - Rubber Soul
Images-Ephemera
Background text- Old book
Diecut-stash(?)

Sorry about my pictures this week on Sunday I dropped my D50 (the camera was the love of my life). I am using a small point and shoot and having a hard time with the settings. I was so used to the bigger camera. I have a new D90 0n order and can't wait for it to arrive! It will be here on Friday!
Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow so darling girls and awesome creation. Love it.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great collage.

Barb said...

Adorable! Great blog header too!

Lynn Stevens said...

There just as precious as can be!