Since the earliest days of Seattle history, today’s Frink Park has served as a natural woodland park where City residents could enjoy mountain and sound views. Set aside as a "private" park in 1883, the main portion of the park was later purchased by John M. and Abbie H. Frink and gifted to the City on October 25, 1906. Read more about Frink Park HERE.
Frink Park is a 17.2 acre park in the Leschi neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. It is a heavily wooded hillside and ravine through which flows Frinck Creek. Today Frick Place is a recreational drive within the park.