Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bremerton Art Walk & Our Library!

First Friday Art Walk

Friday, 9/3, 5 – 8pm

Location: Downtown Bremerton





Guest Artist is ITAYA LIGHTBOURNE

612 5th Street N.

Bremerton, WA 98337


I have had the opportunity to meet the wonderful and talented Itaya Lightbourne. If you plan to attend Art Walk on Friday you will want to view her work at the downtown Bremerton library. Maybe I will see you there!


I love our library system in Kitsap. We have 9 libraries 1 card. I can search online, order a book from any one of the nine and request to pick it up at the closest location to my home or work.


Not only do I love reading books I don’t have to buy... just check out the architecture of the library building downtown Bremerton. The art deco style building constructed as a Works Progress Administration project during the Depression.


Use your local libraries this school year!



Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh! It's GORGEOUS! Did you know my husband and I once lived in Gig Harbor? My husband pastored Olalla Bible around 20 years ago! (grin)

I miss that area so much--we have many friends there, so we do get to visit from time to time, and perform, too! lol