Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Hearts - Week 5

Another week of searching for random hearts... I didn't have to go far. I was standing on the deck looking at the sky hoping to catch a heart in the sky. Much to my surprise while searching I happened to look at the trees directly behind the house... I spied a heart among the leaves in the trees.


I am just amazed, Random Hearts are all around us!

Please stop by Random Hearts and view other amazing images!!!!

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

6 comments:

Scrapping With Sherry said...

This random hearts post is really neat. I am going to have to go and check out the other posts to. I just know I am going to be on the lookout tomorrow everywhere. Exspecially on my ride to Portland. lol!!

Thanks for coming by and viewing my tag for Tag Tuesday/Dates. It was a lot of fun to make.

Sherry

Faye said...

My friend who also finds hearts in everything was thrilled when I told her about your blog. She was so glad there were others out there finding hearts.

Lyneen said...

Thanks Faye... be sure to tell her about Random Hearts!

Clytie said...

I see it! What a beautiful leafy heart! I can't wait to see how it changes with the seasons.

Some of the most amazing hearts I have found were right in front of me for years ... before I saw them. Isn't it funny how that happens?

Thank you so much for sharing this heart on Guest Heart Thursday!

Laura said...

How amazing! I had a similar experience viewing the trees through my bedroom window!!! Come take a peek!

Dani said...

amazing heart window through the trees.


Thank you