Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random Hearts - Where you Least Expect!

A creative boost!
Each petal is a beautiful heart!

I just discovered Random Hearts a place to share the unexpected heart. When I read that looking for hearts can be addictive I decided that is one addiction I would love to have! A quest for the unexpected! So with camera in hand I went out the front door in search of a "random heart". Not ten steps out of the house my quest ended. I have several beautiful baskets hanging, they have grown magnificently this summer. We tend to them with loving care, watering them and nurturing them each day. No surprise that there I found many purple hearts.
I am challenging myself to find that "unexpected heart" to share each week. If by chance I don't find one I will share one of my many vintage cards with hearts!
Find more HEARTS HERE!
Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Lyneen,
Isn't amazing how if we attune our eyes we suddenly begin to see hearts all over the place???? I'm glad you joined Guest Heart Thursday this week!

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, Lyneen!!! These purple hearts are just gorgeous! What a great find and Perfect for Guest Heart Thursday! Happy GHT!

Clytie said...

What beautiful purple hearts - a whole planter full! I am so jealous! Thank you for sharing your hearts on Guest Heart Thursday!

Beth Niquette said...

Say, Lyneen! With all your wonderful collection of cards and ephemera which you describe, I'd love to have you join us for Postcard Friendship Friday!

Every Friday a bunch of postcard lovers post their postcards, and sign onto Linky Tools--everyone visits each blog listed--and it is a GREAT lot of fun!

lol It's through my Crunchy Hearts blog. ((hugs))