Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random Hearts - Week 8

Our family went on a little getaway this past weekend to Fort Worden. It is a wonderful place located in the town of Port Townsend on the Olympic Peninsula. If you ever have a chance you should visit, there is so much history and wonderful architecture there.

While at Fort Worden I was in search of Random Hearts to post this week. I am happy to say I found a few.
I am always in search of hearts in the sky...
when I took this photo I saw one heart...
viewing it on the screen I found THREE!
Heart in the sand...
Just about to go out with the tide!
My most prized heart...
I spied on one of my walks on the grounds of Fort Worden
a MUSHROOM!

Please visit Random Hearts to view more amazing Hearts!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh Sweetie, I wish you could be here! For Ruffles and Rust........It's going to be a great event!

But I wish you OH SO the BEST in your Event!!!

Hugs, Love and a BIG Bus on the Cheek!
Shell

Ebie said...

The sand heart looks like a pendant with diamonds around it!

P.S. The Watts Towers is located somewhere in East LA, home of the riots I think in the 60's and 90's.(not so sure)

Dani said...

Delightful hearts. I love them all.

Thank you for sharing.

Clytie said...

I see the three hearts in the clouds ... you are thrice blessed!

The mushroom takes my breath away - not often to find a perfect shroom heart.

But the heart in the sand, the tide lapping at its edges ... made my eyes tear up. I love the beach, but haven't been able to visit for way too long. This picture made me feel a deep joy and longing. It's gorgeous.

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Beautiful finds! It makes me want to go "heart" hunting!