Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random Hearts - Week 9

This week got away from me. I didn't have time to hunt for hearts... or should I say I didn't have my camera with me most of the time. I am always on the look out when my camera is with me. Wednesday evening I went to the gathering at Munson Place where I found some awesome hearts!!!

I was standing at the refreshments served by CJs Catering and spied this heart.
I think it is by Lisa Stirrett the local glass artist!

I mentioned to one of the caterers I was looking for hearts
and he made this one for me!
When his son heard his dad had made a heart he told me he could make a heart...
isn't this heart sweet!

Finally while strolling through Judy's Junk n Java
I found this wood applique on one of the antique wardrobes!

To find more hearts visit RANDOM HEARTS!

5 comments:

Dani said...

wow!!!! Those hand hearts are awesome.
Great hearts you shared. Thank you

LauraX said...

so many beautiful hearts lyneen!

Clytie said...

Those hand hearts are so wonderfully HEART-WARMING! What a wonderful way to find hearts!

The glass heart looks like a dripping ice heart, and the wooden one is gorgeous!

Thank you so much for sharing these precious hearts!

Limar said...

These are all very nice! :)

Beth Niquette said...

What wonderful hearts!!! I really want to eat that first one. (grin)

Happy GHT!