Monday, November 15, 2010

Join the COOL 2 CRAFT Virtual Parade!!! I DID!



In celebration of the world renowned Thanksgiving Day Parade, Cool2Craft is celebrating November with a Cool2Craft Parade!

I know as a child I always dreamed of being in a parade. Having had the chance to see the Rose Parade in Pasadena I thought being a princess on a float would be the greatest thing ever... Here is my Virtual Float... yes that is me with Cinderella... I always loved her as a child. Oh, don't miss Jasmine driving the car.

My float is made from a few recycled items: a card (the car) and Cinderella was cut from a crayon box. Everything else was from my stash... except the background was downloaded from COOL2CRAFT!




3 comments:

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Lyneen, you rock! I LOVE your inner child float! My inner child wants to ride on that float with you!
Thank you so much for playing along with us!
Blessings,
Candace

Castors said...

I know as a child I always dreamed of being in a parade. Having had the chance to see the Rose Parade in my own town I thought being a princess on a float would be the greatest thing ever...

Catherine said...

This is so adorable! I love your Cinderella and Jasmine companions, and the picture of you is just too cute!