Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Swap for All Seasons - A Christmas Matchbox a Day!

Look what came in my mail! Just a couple of weeks ago my package with my swapped matchboxes arrived. I was so tempted to open them all right then and there. I have been very good and didn't even peak!!!!

Above is a basket with all of my matchboxes....
No I haven't peaked...

I opened my first box today!
It was made by my good friend Linda from Lambs World.
Here is my gift for the day!
Thank you Linda


Click on one or all the links listed on the Swap for All Seasons to see a different matchbox each day in December until Christmas!



10 comments:

Catherine said...

How fun is that - your first box was from Linda! It's beautiful!!

Pixie said...

Hey Lyneen, I got your #23 matchbox and just love it! thanks!

Mrs A. said...

That's a really lovely box from Linda. Awesome gift inside. I have one of your boxes too but won't let you know which one until the day. Got to keep the suspense up!!

marie said...

Beautiful matchbox!! Love the tiny angel.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I love how everyone has decorated inside the boxes too. and such sweet little surprises inside.
(())

Linda said...

Anything from Linda is going to be wonderful! I love the cherub! See you tomorrow!

Linda said...

Lyneen, I'm so happy you received one of my matchboxes...isn't this fun?!

Genie said...

This matchbox from Linda is so beautiful. She is such a talented lady. Her boxes are all gorgeous.Know you are loving it. The cherub is so dear. I am loving the swap...meeting new people and making new friends along with loving all of my little boxes. Happy Day.....Genie

Erica said...

This is beautiful! Love the image and trim.

Stampin' D'Amour said...

WOW!!! Nice details! :)

-pamela