Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vintage Thingie Thursday... First time sharing.

This week while jumping from blog to blog I found this wonderful blog, COLORADO LADY. Every Thursday she hosts Vintage Thingie Thursday. She doesn't care what you post about as long as it is vintage. I HAVE SOME OF THAT. Vintage should have been my middle name. I love vintage!

Today I am sharing a blue enamel coffee pot that I have kept on the counter next to the stove forever! I think someone gave it to me in my early 2o's in the same condition it is in now. I can't imagine perking coffee in it! I am not sure if the glass top is the original??? Enjoy my photos!




Poor spout was really worn...


8 comments:

Postcardy said...

That is an interesting pot. I've never seen anything like that before.

concretenprimroses said...

Its lovely. I've never seen one quite like it either.
Kathy

Coloradolady said...

Lovely, the color is just amazing. Very unusual, I don't think I have ever seen one like this! Happy VTT!

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

what a great piece :)

Blessings!
Gail

Bea said...

Great piece. I have a soft spot for anything with a spout and a handle.

Anna said...

That is a great piece, I love the color. Welcome to VTT!

Pam said...

That is unique, never seen one like that before. Is it sterling silver on the bottom?

Pam said...

Forgot to mention that I love your About Me photo. My husband has some vintage bikes that he races so I was checked out the bike posts on Mike's Garage. Nice posts and photos on it.