Friday, December 10, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday - A Merry Christmas - Feathered Friend

Today I have two Christmas postcards to share. The first of a fine feathered friend. The card was never mailed and not dated. The back reads Maud From S.C. Biege.


The second a greeting with holly and berries. December 22, 1910, mailed from Boston, MA to Richmond, IN. Message: Merry Christmas from Aunt Minnie to Maser Lewis A.

To enjoy more postcards from Postcard Friendship Friday

visit The Best Hearts are Crunchy where Beth is our awesome host.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

You Won, You won, You Won! Congrats my dear!!!

Stop by my blog for details,,but your get either a "Custom" Badge OR a Top Hat headband,,,,,,,your choice!!!

Ackkkkkk Glad You won!!!

Big Hugs, Love and Congrats!
Shell

MrCachet said...

I like the lettering on this one, and the only thing I haven't figured out? The three gold buttons upper left. Otherwise, the card is wonderful.

Lyneen said...

the buttons are actually little bells!

Beth Niquette said...

These are so lovely--thank you for sharing them Lyneen--I especially love the postcard with the bird!

Happy PFF!

Snap said...

They are both beautiful, with their gold lettering, but think I like the one with the bird the best! Happy PFF!