Monday, December 20, 2010

A Swap for All Seasons-Christmas Matchbox a Day #20!

The more matchboxes I open the closer we are to the big day. I have my menu planned, the packages mailed, gifts wrapped, cards almost finished!

Day 20 is from Christine in Wisconsin who has a beautiful blog with some of the most amazing photos of what is going on at her place A Work in Progress.
I love the vintage embellishment
and sweet little snowflake pin I found inside.

Click on one or all the links listed on the Swap for All Seasons to see more matchboxes each day in December until Christmas!

4 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

These boxes have all been a delight inside and out.
You are waaay ahead of me, I am still cleaning LOL

Linda said...

This is a beautiful matchbox!

Christine Edwards said...

Lyneen, so glad you like the matchbox. Thanks for letting me know where it landed. Sounds like you're ready for the Big Day. Best wishes to you and your family for a lovely holiday!

Linda said...

I really LOVE this one! Every last detail is great!