Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Swap for All Seasons-Christmas Matchbox a Day #25!

Finally the big day has arrived. I hope everyones Christmas wishes come true!

My final box arrives all the way from England from Jan of Jans Arty ATC Journey! She usce beautiful vintage fabric to cover this sweet box! I love the little heart button.
Inside these beautiful angels... earrings and pendent!

Click on one or all the links listed on the Swap for All Seasons to see more matchboxes each day in December until Christmas!

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful matchbox and the gifts are lovely! Merry Christmas!

Linda said...

Beautiful matchbox today! I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for participating in the Matchbox Swap! Linda

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Glad you like it :)
Thank you for the kind comments on my blog too.
Happy New Year!

Jan x

Amylia said...

I love these Christmas matchboxes. How clever to cover them with Christmas fabric.