Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Ephemera in my Stash at Simply Renewed!

Today I added a few more magazines, a load of giant postcards from the 60's & 70's and some great book plates both color and Black & White to my ephemera at Simply Renewed.  I also added a few of my recent greeting cards to the selection in the store!

The store will be open on Monday, February 20th
11:00am to 5:00pm

Isn't this just the sweetest cover!


Some of the book plates are are copyright 1896!!!  The white box is full of new stuff!
The basket with a lid on the right was and addition, also a few more bingo cards.  
Remember all the vintage ephemera is one of a kind!!!!

Simply Renewed  301 Pacific Ave.  Bremerton, WA.   98337 Phone: 360-479-4101

2 comments:

Simply Renewed said...

Can't wait to get into the Store on Monday morning to see what you put out. Sorry that I missed you on Saturday.

Catherine said...

The book plates sound wonderful!!!